The first 50 members will receive:
- Two urbandirt stickers
- An urbandirt koozie
What do you get when you become a member?
- Membership helps us keep the internet running to the urbandirt.org
- This will help us plan more events and programs
- A sticker or a koozie - whatever is available.
We’d love to connect with you and collaborate.
A couple notes:
- The route should be legal (“no bikes” signs and private property are a no-go)
- A contiguous route with few overlaps, spurs, and bowties is preferred
- Start/end points should be within city limits OR at public transit hubs
- Good quality pictures of the ride are preferred
- Please highlight obstacles, dangers, or land access issues in your route planning tool. If there are particularly dangerous hazards, please mention them in your description too!
- Utilize “bike friendly” streets as much as possible (think side-by-side riding!)
ALSO - If a route is successfully published to the site, we’ll reward you with swag! (Stickers, koozie, and t-shirt, etc). Because - thank you for contributing!
- We'd love to hear from you.
- We are always trying to figure out ways to improve the site and community.